- Inspect locations remotely to reduce site visits and risk
- Scan entire neighborhoods, or miles of canals in minutes
- Detect what's been built, remodeled or demolished
- Proactively shift or add transportation routes as needed
- Qualify more prospects per day, and with greater accuracy
- Present vivid proposals that showcase your best work
- Confirm property details over the phone, in real time
- Measure remotely, and order the right amount of material
- Monitor and document long-term, large-scale projects
Nearmap captures urban US imagery multiple times per year, processes massive amounts of visual data, and uploads up-to-date aerial maps to the cloud within days.
How? Powerful, patented imaging and processing technology. Our unique speed allows Nearmap to deliver high resolution aerial imagery as a service: orthographic (vertical) maps, multi-perspective panoramas, and oblique aerial views. Continuous innovation is key, as each advance unlocks greater detail, value and opportunity.
"Recent" satellite images are often obsolete. Nearmap updates imagery multiple times per year so you can gain and maintain competitive advantage.SHOW ME
Amazing clarity, color and detail help you identify and accurately measure ground features with ease – and at 2.8" GSD, much clearer than the best satellite images.Show Me
Detect change over time or monitor progress through our library of precisely georeferenced historical imagery.Show Me
Instantly access high resolution aerial imagery from the cloud to your workstation or mobile device – and when you grow, we scale with your needs.Show Me
Depend on quality, updated imagery to show accurate stories of truth on the ground.Show Me